When some see it, lets hear if its good and fun or just stupid.
When some see it, lets hear if its good and fun or just stupid.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
i bet it would be better with a better title.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Difference is award winning and good [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
If it was named "The flight" would we have heard about it for what a year now???
I don't think anybody should go and expect it to win an Academy award, something that a lot of critics seem to miss now and again, it just has to be entertaining and fun [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I would have named the movie "Serpent Flight"...snakes on a plane just sounds stupid
it's gotten everything but a GOOD review. All critics are saying, it's exactly what it says, Snakes on a Plane. It's supposed the best and worst movie. I guess best by, you get exactly what you go to see, snakes on a plane, and worst, by, well..it's snakes on a plane.
I have a feeling this is going to be a stupid movie. Reminds me of the movie Anaconda that came out a few years back. Only difference is, is that you have Samuel L. Jackson throwing out a few "F" bombs here and there.
Anaconda now whasn't that the movie where they filmed it in Chuck Norris' pants?
I wasn't inpressed with the title either, however I am looking forward to seeing John Travolta in Spiders on the Bus.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I didn't think this movie was real at first, I thought it was just promoting the band that made the music video, forget their name. It looks like something that would come off Chappelle's Show.
National Finals Rodeo, starts November 30th
went and saw it, the movie is INCREDIBLE
It was like a B-movie with a huge budget. There were hilarious lines, over-the-top grotesque death sequences, excessive gore, foul language, suspense, thrills, and SAMUEL L. JACKSON.
well worth the price of admission
I'm with super X on this one, I went in expecting the worse, but was really surprised. It was kinda corney in the beginning, but was a great movie indeed.
Bookmarks